Loan Against Property
You can also apply for this loan if you need funds to acquire new property. A take-over of your existing loan with refinancing is also possible with Loan Against Property.
Loan Against Property can get you a higher loan amount for your business or personal needs with the benefit of lower EMI. With easy documentation, speedy approvals and flexible repayment options, getting a loan couldn't get easier.Loan Against Property A Feasible Option
Many times, the need for some extra cash makes people put up their property as the collateral against the loan. However, the big question remains is whether it is right to take a loan against property? The answer to this is yes, unless you are not financially stable enough to pay it back in a timely manner. You can take a loan against property for various reasons such an expanding your business, financing the higher education of your child or even for investing in another property.Benefits Of Seeking Loan Against Property
Contrary to what most people believe taking a loan against property is always better than seeking a personal loan. The reasons for the same are listed below.
- The interest rate on loan against property is generally much lesser than that of personal loan, which makes it a more cost effective option.
- The repayment period for such a loan is also longer than any personal loan, with the minimum repayment duration being 10 years.
- Given the lower rate of interest and longer repayment period, the EMI for loan against property also turns out to be significantly cheaper than for other loans.
- When you choose to put your valuable asset as collateral with the financial institution, it helps to improve your credibility and also increases your chances of getting the desired loan amount.
- The documentation process for such loans is much simpler and the processing time for approval is also relatively lower.
We at Saare Bank help you to choose the most beneficial deal for loan against property. We carry out a thorough investigation of your property to provide you with an estimate of the maximum loan amount you get by keeping it as collateral with the financial institution. Our team of highly professional customer care executives helps you understand the various aspects that are considered during the process for calculating the maximum loan amount. These include value of property owned by you as well as your loan repayment capacity.
In addition we help you compare the various features offered by individual banks to help you make an informed decision. We also provide complete assistance and guidance about the entire application process, irrespective of whether you choose to apply online or personally at a financial institution of your choice. We resolve all your queries and doubts in satisfactory manner to make sure that your decision proves beneficial to you in every respect.